Sunday, October 05, 2008

Niki's "Trash" the Dress Session
Downtown Chicago
__________


Today, I met Niki and her husband, Paul, downtown for a trash the dress session (more of an urban portrait shoot, to be honest). The weather was much too cold to have Niki go into any kind of water, but we did manage to get rained on at the end of the shoot :)

We also were lucky enough to have a few spontaneous things happen - like a large group of Asian tourists ask us to join their group photo, and a few little girls telling their mothers how pretty Niki looked at we were about to cross the street.

The highlight for me? I FINALLY got to use my favorite door in Chicago for a photo shoot :)

Enjoy!










































2 comments:

nicole said...

They look so great! cant wait to see them all. thanks again!

Amy said...

I'm SO glad you like them :) I had a blast - thanks so much for having me come out!!