Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kiran, Ali and Shayun
November 25, 2008
___________



If you look back into my archives, you'll see a baby shower that I shot for Kiran MONTHS ago (almost a year if you can believe it). Shayun is already just over 6 months old now!!! Kiran asked me if I could come out and take some photos at the Chicago Cultural Center yesterday with her, Shayun and Ali, Shayun's father. Since I hadn't met the little one yet, and because Kiran is such an awesome person (as is Ali), how could I resist?

We ended up having such a difficult time making the little guy smile - wouldn't you know that as soon as I left for the afternoon, Kiran sent me a text to tell me that Shayun wouldn't stop smiling!

We managed to get some really cute images regardless :)

Enjoy!


















































No comments: