Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oscar and Diana
An Engagement Session
May 18, 2009
_______________________




I first met Diana in high school when she and I went on a school trip to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. We actually talked a bit about the trip during the photo session on Sunday - what a wonderful memory!!! When Diana asked me to photograph her wedding, I was thrilled. I LOVE working with friends new and old. It's such a blessing to be able to reconnect in such a special way as this.

Oscar and Diana were an absolute joy to work with on Sunday. They were very carefree while taking these photos, and even unabashedly danced in front of people walking by. I think theirs is going to be a VERY fun and memorable wedding to photograph.

Congrats again to both of you! Can't wait until your wedding this July!

~amy





























1 comment:

Jay Crihfield said...

Whoa...that third one is fantastic! Great composition!