Monday, June 15, 2009

Phil and Niki
Meson Sabika - Naperville, IL
June 13, 2009
______________



Phil and Niki first met me months ago - I'll never forget it, especially after the life experience that they told me they had gone through at the time. Phil, I'm SO glad that you made a perfect recovery. At the start of the day yesterday, I learned what a small world this can be, as Phil let me know that he knows some of the folks in the music industry that I'm friends with.

Now, these two people are incredibly non-traditional and artistic-minded; my favorite kind of people to work with! Theirs was a wedding filled with laughter, emotion, and wonderful moments. Each of them has 'inherited' a new and truly fantastic family to call their own. A very special thanks to everyone who made me and my assistant, Nena, feel incredibly welcome yesterday.

Phil and Niki, I wish you both the utmost luck, happiness, and success throughout your lives together. Hopefully, I'll be seeing you both around :)

~amy






































No comments: