Monday, July 20, 2009

Anthony & Christina
Champaign, IL
July 18, 2009
____________



Saturday, my assistant Nena and I drove down to Champaign, IL to photograph Anthony and Christina's beautiful wedding. Christina's maid of honor, Ashley (an old friend of mine from high school), told her about my photography - I am so glad that she did. This amazing couple were so fun to work with!

Anthony and Christina had a traditional Greek Orthodox ceremony at the Three Heirarch Church in Champaign. They chose a beautiful garden for their photos (the arboretum/Japanese House on the U of I campus) just before arriving to their reception at the Refinery.
Thank you so much again for having me capture your beautiful wedding day, Anthony and Christina. Have a fantastic honeymoon in Greece!!! :D

xoxo

~amy














































No comments: