Monday, July 13, 2009

The Gang
July 12, 2009
____________



My brother has always been one of my best friends. His two best friends, Dann and Kyle, became brothers to me despite not even being related by blood. As a natural course of things, the boys' wives (Kim, Andrea and Jacqueline, respectively) have become very much like sisters to me. I love them all dearly, and am always comforted and filled with feelings of being welcome, at home, and cheerful when we're all together.

Love you all - thanks so much for today!

~amy









Andrea and Dann








My brother, Joe, and my sister in law, Kim













Kyle and Jacqueline































































And finally....

My brother realized that I hadn't made a cameo in any of today's photos, so he and I took a few pictures together. Making him smile a natural smile is probably THE most difficult thing in the world to do... but it was fun trying!! Love you, Joe!











No comments: