Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Chicago Photography Collective
December 1, 2009
__________




Well, I finally made it downtown to see the gallery. I had a whopping 11 visitors all day (WE CAN DO BETTER!!! PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!) while running the place. There are some really great pieces to come take a look at, so I'll only show my pieces (since I'm pretty proud of the fact that I'm in a gallery with so many talented professionals).

Remember, the gallery is located at 29 E Madison in Chicago (it's actually in a store front just to the east of the 29 E entrance). After your visit, you can even do a bit of holiday shopping on State Street!

A special thank you to everyone who has already supported me by visiting the gallery. I hope you know how much that means to me :)

xoxo

~amy




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy - Will you be there again any time soon? I would love to come by and meet you too!

Betsy Perveiler

Amy said...

possibly in two weeks, depending on if they need someone to watch the studio again for a day. i'll be sure to keep things posted on facebook - otherwise, let's meet up at least for coffee or a drink soon!! :)