Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fund Raising
with
Amy Aiello Photography
____________________



Though Shannon has left us, I still fully intend to carry on with this fundraiser that I've already begun. Please continue to support Shannon's cancer fund by purchasing a photo session or a print (or by simply making a donation). All proceeds from my photography sales for December will be donated to her cancer fund.






I have decided to now offer these fundraising certificates for charitable causes. PLEASE contact me if you are trying to help raise money for a good cause, and describe what you are trying to do. I will support as many causes as possible, and donate a portion from each sale directly to your charity/cause of choice.

Let's continue to see the bigger picture in life, everyone!

xoxo

~amy

No comments: