Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Prince or Frog?
December 29, 2009
______________________



Boyle's Christmas gift to me (he's the pilot for WGN) this year was a magical snowball that was to either grant me the prince of my dreams, or a frog. He said this magical ball of 'snow' was much like the groundhog's shadow; in the event that I got a frog, I would surely meet my prince in six weeks. Well... that's yet to be seen...





The magical 'snowball' of wonder!





Filling the sink to see what the ball of snow will reveal





waiting for the sink to fill with water... Shelly is my personal entertainment





ooooooh!!! watch it fizzle like an alka-seltzter!





See?





ANOTHER frog?! Haven't we both had enough of THOSE in our lives??? WTF??!!!!





Disgusted. Thanks a LOT, Boyle! :P


A special thanks to Chrissy Pasko for wo-manning the camera

No comments: