Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jack and Jenny
St Louis, Missouri
Saturday, November 15, 2008

_______________



Yesterday, I drove to St. Louis, Missouri to photograph the wedding of an old college friend of mine. Jack called me up less than 6 months ago to tell me that he had become engaged, and needed a photographer. How could I have said no? This was Jack - one of the few amazing people who helped me get through my college (i.e. torture) years.

I met Jenny for the first time yesterday just before the ceremony. Throughout the day, I realized just how perfect these two are for each other.

They are both incredibly relaxed, pleasant, happy, joking, and sweet people (with families to match).

Jack and Jenny - congratulations to you both! Thank you so much for making me a part of your wedding day. I truly wish you both all the best in life, and also a VERY enjoyable honeymoon in Cancun!!!!
































No comments: