Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Light Painting in NYC
(from my November 2nd-4th trip)
___________________


I realized that I failed to post two photos that I was particularly fond of from my trip out to NYC a few weeks ago. Shannon and I decided to experiment with some light painting using my led flashlight. The flashlight has a red bulb with a separate switch built in. Shannon, being the trooper that he is, went temporarily semi-blind because of the bright light in his eyes (thanks Shannon).

We decided to try to create Shannon's worst nightmare...







We then decided to mount my camera with a makeshift tripod (i.e. his dvd collection) so that it pointed down through the support wires of his loft bed. We decided he needs to become a musician and use it for his album cover (well... I decided)


No comments: